Introduction to Homeopathy
This course will help you to gain a basic understanding of Homeopathy and give you an introduction to remedies that can be used at home for general first aid. Homeopathy is a great way to treat ailments in children, adults, animals, babies, and is safe during pregnancy.
There are five modules to work through, they are:
- Module one is an introduction to the History & Philosophy of Homeopathy.
- Module two discusses the Vital Force, potentisation and a brief look at remedy kingdoms, and types of homeopathic literature.
- Module three discusses the definition of acute case taking, how to take a case and general first aid.
- Module four covers twenty-two homeopathic remedies, their therapeutic uses and is followed by a short quiz.
- Module five is about caring for remedies, highlights three small cases and the remedy selection.
If you are new to Homeopathy and would like to dip your toe in the water to gain an understanding of how you could use homeopathy, then this is a great starting point. Once completed, if you enjoyed our Introduction to Homeopathy short course and would like to know more, get in touch or better yet, head over to our website and apply for semester one of our NZ Diploma in Acute Prescribing with Homeopathy.
Please note: This introductory course does not lead to or come with any qualifications, it’s simply an introduction only and cannot be used for clinical or professional purposes.