What do we offer?
Our diploma programmes are approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) and listed on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF).
CNHH is committed to providing the best education for our students now and in the future. We have recently implemented the following:
- Enhanced student feedback mechanisms
- Enhanced teaching and learning practices
- New initiatives and staff to attract and retain Maori students
- Additional support for Maori and Pasifika students with resources, scholarships and individual face-to-face tutoring
To support the needs of our stakeholders and continue to meet the needs of our students we plan to implement the following:
- Enhanced online delivery to support students’ learning and interactions with each other and their tutors, including one-on-one support
- A new mentoring programme for graduates
- Opportunities for students to work with key stakeholders to provide homeopathic treatment to the public
- Encourage workplace training opportunities for advanced students and new graduates
- The March 2018 External Evaluation and Review (EER) of Bay of Plenty College of Homeopathy trading as College of Natural Health & Homeopathy (CNHH) has ratings of: Confident in educational performance and Confident in self-assessment capability
You can view our NZQA EER report at: http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/nqfdocs/provider-reports/8479.pdf
CNHH courses are developed and revised through consultation with stakeholders such as professional associations, external academics, industry, students and graduates.
New Zealand Council of Homeopaths (NZCH)
Graduates of College of Natural Health & Homeopathy in our Diploma in Acute Prescribing with Homeopathy, Diploma of Homeopathy (Human Health) or Diploma of Homeopathy (Animal Health) are eligible to apply for registration with the New Zealand Council of Homeopaths (NZCH). NZCH is the professional association of the homeopathic industry. Certain insurance companies offer rebates for their clients who consult a homeopath registered with NZCH. Those on benefits can apply to WINZ for rebates on homeopathic consultations with an NZCH registered homeopath.
Independent Tertiary Education New Zealand (ITENZ)
College of Natural Health & Homeopathy is a member of Independent Tertiary Education New Zealand (ITENZ), a national organisation representing private tertiary institutions in New Zealand. The association is recognised by the government and government agencies as the main representative of the sector. ITENZ is dedicated to uniting the private tertiary education (PTE) sector and representing the collective membership in a competitive and challenging political environment.