Overview of CNHH
Founded in 1989, the College of Natural Health & Homeopathy (CNHH) is New Zealand’s leading Homeopathy College, providing high quality homeopathic education. With over 1000 graduates since its humble beginnings the College is a valuable resource for the industry looking to employ professional and highly skilled practitioners.
New Zealand’s leading Homeopathy College
The College is the first educational institution in New Zealand to be accredited to provide homeopathy to level 7 on the NZQA framework and the first and only accredited provider for a Diploma of Homeopathy (Animal Health).
In 2015, the College renewed its homeoapthy qualification structure into three modern diplomas:
- New Zealand Diploma in Acute Prescribing with Homeopathy Level 5
- New Zealand Diploma in Homeopathy (Human Health) Level 6
- New Zealand Diploma in Homeopathy (Animal Health) Level 6
Flexible Learning Options
The College offers a range of learning options, such as attending and distance learning which are accessible nationally and internationally.
Attending students will have the option of classes based in two locations in New Zealand (Auckland and Tauranga).
In addition, CNHH offers flexible distance learning options for students choosing to study online within New Zealand or internationally. To support this our qualifications are structured allows students to study homeopathy anytime from anywhere in the world.
High-Quality Homeopathy Courses
The College provides the highest standard of classical homeopathic training and is government accredited with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
CNHH provides an ongoing commitment to providing a high-quality teaching delivered by skilled educators who are experts in their fields.
The College believes that education should be an enjoyable experience.
Studying with College of Natural Health & Homeopathy provides you with:
- A friendly, supportive, integrated learning environment
- A range of flexible learning options
- Highly qualified, professional and experienced tutors
- Government approved courses
- Access to student loans and allowances for domestic students only
- Lectures for distance courses recorded live and offered online
- Association to New Zelaand’s leading homeopathy college
- Preparation for registration with the New Zealand Council of Homeopaths (NZCH)