To preserve, share and advance the philosophy of natural medicine within a worldwide community. College of Natural Health & Homeopathy is a private training establishment focussed on ensuring the philosophy of natural medicine is preserved as interest in this area grows. College of Natural Health & Homeopathy is committed to promoting natural health both nationally and internationally by producing graduates of the highest quality.
The College’s Organisational Values
Values that guide each and every interaction we have with students, staff, consumers and stakeholders:
- Authenticity – We do not pretend. We do not have false friends or colleagues. We are warm and genuine and understand that robust discussions aim to support openness and growth.
- Clarity – We speak to the facts. We do not create mythology based on incorrect information. We verify the data and we act in the interests of clarity.
- Student Centricity – All students are central to our existence. We work to engage and satisfy our prospective, current and past students like no other tertiary institution.
- Happiness – We value positivity, joy, encouragement and strive to be in the moment. We affirm our own actions, those of others and the organisation.
- Embodiment – We teach, support, live and breathe natural medicine and wellbeing. Be the contributions large or small, we consciously find ways to contribute to an holistic approach in everything we do.
- Responsibility – We take personal ownership of our actions. We do not blame others. When we commit – we follow through. We model the very best in ethical conduct.