I was asked How can I find rubrics? And I thought of a song which led me to…
The rabbit hole.
A complexly bizarre or difficult state or situation conceived of as a hole into which one falls or descends.
Especially: one in which the pursuit of something (such as an answer or solution) leads to other questions, problems, or pursuits
- A friend of mine introduced me to a new world. A world where questions were finally an acceptable way of starting a conversation, where questions were an important part of negotiating this world called life. MIND; QUESTIONS, speaks continually in
Her name is Alice
- “Click me”
- …To tell her how I’m feeling, maybe get a second glance…MIND; LOVE; love-sick
- Sally called back, and asked how I felt She said “I know how to help, you get over Alice” MIND; LOVE; with, silent grief
Alice was the quiet type and after this song came out, she wondered if she had left a trail of unrequited love when she moved to the city lights. MIND; GRIEF; hunting for something to grieve one or is it MIND; DELUSIONS; consciousness, belongs to another or MIND; DELUSIONS; music, fancies he hears; sweetest and sublimest melody.
Back to the rabbit hole
- Who dug this hole? MIND; WORK; mania to work. Was he small in stature trying to look bigger Mind, slander, disposition to as these walls have scratch marks in the ceiling. If he was a bigger rabbit the walls would be smooth from his fur brushing the walls as he moved in and out of the borrow.
- Is this burrow currently in use or is it abandoned? MIND; DELUSIONS; deserted, forsaken
- What are the smells SMELL, acute,
- What will I do if something is coming up at me. MIND; FEAR; animals, of or is it MIND; ANXIETY; anticipating an engagement
- I can’t turn around MIND; DELUSIONS; room, that the walls will crush him, oh no I didn’t think this one through. MIND; FEAR; room, on entering or is it MIND; ANXIETY; house, in; on entering
- Oh, that’s right this is about the rabbit hole. Breathe MIND; CALMNESS
- I am finally in a really cosy place. MIND; CHEERFUL; room, in the, amel.
- Wow it’s Dark MIND; ANXIETY; dark, in or is it MIND; FEAR; dark
- Quiet, so quiet MIND; QUIET; cannot be quieted
- I can hear my heart beat MIND; FEAR; heart, arising from
- Why can I hear my heart beating? MIND; ANXIETY; alone, when
- Is that my heart or is it someone else’s heart?
- Oh no now I am starting to feel a little uncomfortable. MIND; ANXIETY; fear, with
- Run, but what if he can run faster than me. MIND; ANXIETY; pursued when walking, as if
- Which way is out, oh no the heart beat is getting louder. MIND; FEAR; heart, will cease to beat unless constantly on the move
- Or is it footsteps, I don’t know what it is. MIND; DELUSIONS; footsteps, behind him
- I see light, I’m almost out, MIND; DELUSIONS; giraffe, imagines himself to be a
- So why did I go down this hole to start with. MIND; ANXIETY; future, about
That’s right, a person asked a question? How can I start finding rubrics?
And the answer is: Pick a song you like and find some rubrics. Have fun with the rubrics you find. And please share with us what you find! We would love to hear from you.
Would you like to learn more about homeopathy like Alice, so you can help your community, family, friends, and animals?
The College of Natural Health & Homeopathy offers NZQA accredited Diplomas in Homeopathy. Study fully online, part-time, and from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the world!
Start your journey today, enjoy the adventures of the rabbit hole and become a Homeopathic Practitioner, and enrol now in our NZ Diploma in Acute Prescribing with Homeopathy!
Written by: Alice’s Friend at CNHH