Many people around the world may be dealing with obesity and are struggling to overcome it. Unfortunately, there is no ‘miracle pill’ for losing weight. However, homeopathy has been a successful route in people trying to overcome obesity. Using homeopathy maybe a solution to help support your weight gain problem!
10 Homeopathic Remedies for assisting with Weight Loss
Homeopathic remedies may assist in improving your digestion and metabolic activities. Taking your physical, emotional and mental health into consideration, homeopathy has shown surprising weight loss results.
1. Calcarea carbonica: This remedy is prescribed for people who carry most of their weight in their midsection. If you excessively sweat, especially at night, this medicine may help. This remedy can also help obese children. If you have the following symptoms, calcarea carbonica may be right for you:
- Excess anxiety level
- Dreading at night
- Shortness of breath
- Forehead and palm sweating
- Hungry after eating
2. Lycopodium: If you have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been gaining weight, this remedy may help. This is prescribed to those who have weight issues because of gastric and liver problems. If you have these issues you may also suffer from constipation and flatulence. If all your weight goes straight to your thighs and buttock areas, lycopodium may be your solution.
3. Ammonium mur: This is great for people dealing with a fatty torso and buttocks but thin legs. Your practitioner may prescribe you ammonium mur if you experience these symptoms:
- Tendency of grieving but hardly cry
- Excessive pain in your heels
- Abrupt anger
4. Ammonium carb: If you experience the following symptoms you may be prescribed ammonium carb.
- Cardiac problems
- Nasal congestion
- Not happy with life
- Nervous tendencies
5. Natrum mur: this is an effective remedy for fat accumulation and weight gain in the thighs and buttocks area. It is prescribed experiencing these conditions:
- Uneasiness with heat radiation
- Depression and stress weight gain
- Craving salts
- Crying in depression
6. Antimonium crudum: if you are experiencing these physiological conditions, this remedy may be prescribed to you:
- Obese young adults and children
- People who are sensitive
- Your tongue is coated in a thick white substance
- Discoloration in your nails
- Craving salts
- You get more blisters than normal
- Excess irritability
- Children who experience stomach problems
7. Phytolacca: This homeopathic remedy is prescribed to you if you are facing excessive weight gain and experience these conditions:
- Difficulty swallowing
- Dry throat
- Feeling of itchiness throughout your body
- Blistered tongue
- Sciatic pain
- Pale skin
8. Graphites: This remedy is great if you are trying to rid your body of excessive fat. Use this homeopathic medicine if you experience the following symptoms:
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Excessive gas
- Stomach pain
- Swollen genitals
9. Nux vomica: This remedy is given to those who live a sedentary lifestyle and bad dieting habits. It will be prescribed to you under these conditions:
- Intolerant to cold
- Craving spicy and fried food
- Abrupt anger
10. Fucus: This remedy is beneficial for people who are overweight because it aids in improving digestion and relieves constipation.
Exercising and Dieting
Exercise and a healthy diet should become part of your daily routine while using homeopathic remedies. The homeopathic remedy prescribed to you does not count as a substitution for exercise or eating healthy. Exercising and keeping a healthy diet while taking homeopathic remedies may even accentuate your weight loss.
Effective exercises you can do at home
It’s understandable that most people either don’t have time for the gym or are simply embarrassed about going. Don’t worry about it! There are quick and easy exercises you can work on at home that are just as effective.
- Superman’s: lay on your stomach while lifting your hands and feet off the ground parallel to your body.
- Sit-ups or crunches
- Planks/ side planks
- Squat jumps
You don’t always have to use weights while exercising. Regularly exercising can keep you fit and healthy, and these exercises can be done in the comfort of your own home!
Going on a diet may be stressful if you don’t know where to start. So don’t stress, turn this into a lifestyle change. Finding a new balance with your routine for healthy eating and exercise will help keep the weight off as it will become the normal. Don’t be hard on yourself, and allow yourself to enjoy the sweeteners of life too! If you choose to use these tips or find something that works for you, may help you get back on the right track!
Cutting back on sugars and unhealthy carbs: this helps your hunger levels go down and you end up eating fewer calories. Also, when you cut out carbs it lowers your insulin levels and makes your kidneys shed excess sodium and water weight.
Eat proteins, healthy fats, and vegetables: all of your meals should include one source of protein, fat and low carb vegetables. In doing this you are boosting your metabolism.
Treat day: one day per week you can indulge and eat more carbs. Try sticking to healthy carbs like oats, rice, potatoes, and fruits.
Homeopathy offers support in restoring our body’s balance, health, and vitality on mental, emotional, and physical levels. It’s important you seek professional advice from a qualified registered homeopath or your GP to ensure you are receiving the best possible treatment for all that you are experiencing.
Would you like to learn more about homeopathy so you can help your community, family, friends, and animals? The College of Natural Health & Homeopathy offers NZQA accredited Diplomas in Homeopathy. Study fully online, part-time, and from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the world!
Start your journey today in becoming a Homeopathic Practitioner, and enrol now in our NZ Diploma in Acute Prescribing with Homeopathy!
(Adapted from) Source:
Homeopathy Las Vegas
Gyanunlimited – A Hub for Alternative Medicine and Holistic Health