Are you an International Student looking to study Homeopathy online?
Providing the highest standard of education, the most informed curriculum and constant expansion, College of Natural Health & Homeopathy is New Zealand’s leading provider of homeopathic education.
Why the College of Natural Health & Homeopathy is the Only Choice
- Flexibility of part-time distance online study, with in-depth tuition from New Zealand’s leading homeopathic teaching experts.
- The College has trained over 1000 homeopaths since its inception with Professionalism and Innovation in Homeopathic Education as our standard.
- A friendly, supportive, integrated learning environment
- Highly qualified, professional and experienced tutors
- New Zealand Government approved courses
- Lectures for blended courses recorded live are provided online as additional review material
- Our library houses a comprehensive collection of Natural Health and Homeopathy resources
New Zealand: Still the Best Place in the World to Live and Learn
Over 90,000 international students come to New Zealand’s world-class institutions every year. (Source: Ministry of Education NZ 2012) Of which 63% choose to make Auckland their home (Source: Ministry of Education NZ 2012).
A third of New Zealand’s population is in Auckland with Auckland experiencing the largest percentage growth in the last year closely followed by Canterbury (source: NZ Herald 2013).
When you travel to New Zealand you will discover wilderness, cosmopolitan cities and breathtaking landscapes. From New Zealand’s biggest cities to geothermal wonders and fascinating Maori culture; mountains and glaciers, white-sand beaches, golden bays and lush rainforests – the New Zealand landscape is so diverse that there’s no other place on Earth quite like it. It has 14 national parks and a massive one-third of its land area is protected. Its wildlife sanctuaries are at the forefront of species management.
Some of the reasons why you would choose New Zealand include:
- New Zealand provides a relaxed environment for work or study, the locals are friendly and accepting of all cultures.
- New Zealand is known for being a clean, ‘green’ and healthy location
- The education in New Zealand has a reputation of being at a very high standard and at an affordable price in comparison to other Western countries such as the UK and USA.
- Auckland and Christchurch (in Canterbury) have ranked in the top 10 cities to live in (Source: Lonely Planet 2013)
- The political scene is stable and very supportive of international students.
- The cost of living in New Zealand is relatively low however the standard of living is high.
The Complementary Medicine Sector is Growing
- Alternative medicine is taught in more than 50% of US medical schools and 60 percent of US medical student participants want more education related to CAM during their time in medical school.
Source: A survey distributed to 126 U.S. medical schools conducted by a University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) and University of California, San Diego, research team.
- The U.S. public spent an estimated $33.9 billion out-of-pocket on CAM therapies in 2007 and the amount has been increasing steadily since.
Source: the National Health Interview Survey (NHIS).
- Complementary and alternative medicine is used by more than 100 million EU citizens, 9 million of whom live in the UK.
Source: The Guardian newspaper.
- The percentage of Japanese respondents who had used at least one CAM therapy in the past 12 months was greater than those who had used orthodox Western medicine (76% vs 65.6%).
Source: nationwide, random sampled and population weighted telephone survey by Tsukuba College of Technology Clinic, Japan.
- 24% of New Zealand adults had visited a CAM practitioner over the 12 month study period. Massage therapists, homeopaths and naturopaths were among the most commonly consulted CAM practitioners.
Source: the 2002-03 New Zealand Health Survey.