Kia Ora, and Welcome to New Zealand
Are you an International Student looking to study Homeopathy online?
Providing the highest standard of education, the most informed curriculum and constant expansion, College of Natural Health & Homeopathy is New Zealand’s leading provider of homeopathic education.
Why the College of Natural Health & Homeopathy is the Only Choice
- Flexibility of part-time distance online study, with in-depth tuition from New Zealand’s leading homeopathic teaching experts.
- The College has trained over 1000 homeopaths since its inception with Professionalism and Innovation in Homeopathic Education as our standard.
- A friendly, supportive, integrated learning environment
- Highly qualified, professional and experienced tutors
- New Zealand Government approved courses
- Lectures for blended courses recorded live are provided online as additional review material
- Our library houses a comprehensive collection of Natural Health and Homeopathy resources
New Zealand: Still the Best Place in the World to Live and Learn
Over 90,000 international students come to New Zealand’s world-class institutions every year. (Source: Ministry of Education NZ 2012) Of which 63% choose to make Auckland their home (Source: Ministry of Education NZ 2012).
A third of New Zealand’s population is in Auckland with Auckland experiencing the largest percentage growth in the last year closely followed by Canterbury (source: NZ Herald 2013).
When you travel to New Zealand you will discover wilderness, cosmopolitan cities and breathtaking landscapes. From New Zealand’s biggest cities to geothermal wonders and fascinating Maori culture; mountains and glaciers, white-sand beaches, golden bays and lush rainforests – the New Zealand landscape is so diverse that there’s no other place on Earth quite like it. It has 14 national parks and a massive one-third of its land area is protected. Its wildlife sanctuaries are at the forefront of species management.
Some of the reasons why you would choose New Zealand include:
- New Zealand provides a relaxed environment for work or study, the locals are friendly and accepting of all cultures.
- New Zealand is known for being a clean, ‘green’ and healthy location
- The education in New Zealand has a reputation of being at a very high standard and at an affordable price in comparison to other Western countries such as the UK and USA.
- Auckland and Christchurch (in Canterbury) have ranked in the top 10 cities to live in (Source: Lonely Planet 2013)
- The political scene is stable and very supportive of international students.
- The cost of living in New Zealand is relatively low however the standard of living is high.
The Complementary Medicine Sector is Growing
- Alternative medicine is taught in more than 50% of US medical schools and 60 percent of US medical student participants want more education related to CAM during their time in medical school.
Source: A survey distributed to 126 U.S. medical schools conducted by a University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) and University of California, San Diego, research team.
- The U.S. public spent an estimated $33.9 billion out-of-pocket on CAM therapies in 2007 and the amount has been increasing steadily since.
Source: the National Health Interview Survey (NHIS).
- Complementary and alternative medicine is used by more than 100 million EU citizens, 9 million of whom live in the UK.
Source: The Guardian newspaper.
- The percentage of Japanese respondents who had used at least one CAM therapy in the past 12 months was greater than those who had used orthodox Western medicine (76% vs 65.6%).
Source: nationwide, random sampled and population weighted telephone survey by Tsukuba College of Technology Clinic, Japan.
- 24% of New Zealand adults had visited a CAM practitioner over the 12 month study period. Massage therapists, homeopaths and naturopaths were among the most commonly consulted CAM practitioners.
Source: the 2002-03 New Zealand Health Survey.