Everyday stress has become part of the modern lifestyle, and so too are the rising medical bills that result from it. Unsurprisingly, the public is increasingly seeking natural alternatives to relieve their stress levels and to help them take charge of their own health and wellness, turning more often than not too gentle, safe, and effective remedies of homeopathy.
The Homeopathic Approach to Stress
Homeopathy is an alternative approach to health and wellness. Its underlying principles are Homeopathic treatment is directed at the whole person. A well-selected homeopathic remedy can gently stimulate the natural healing forces of the body to bring about health, taking into consideration the individual’s spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
An experienced homeopath always assesses the individual as both a whole and as a sum of individual parts to see how each reacts to various stress catalysts. They decipher the individual’s unique approach to stress and match the underlying cause of the stress itself with a corresponding homeopathic remedy. This in turn reduces the frequency and severity of all physical, emotional, and mental symptoms caused by stress.
The homeopathic approach to stress also educates the individual on their own internal processes, guiding them to effectively observe their own biorhythms, mental processes, and habitual behavioural patterns. Similar to mediation, the individual is guided to observe the underlying causes of their thoughts and emotions, supporting the individual in developing an awareness of stress-causing behavioral patterns that were previously being acted out unconsciously.
Homeopathic Stress Remedies
Homeopathic remedies may relieve stress levels by:
- Nourishing the immune system.
- Soothing the parasympathetic nervous system, reducing the risk of panic attacks, mood swings, and phobias.
- Alleviating muscle tension.
- Decreasing susceptibility to headaches.
- Decreasing emotional sensitivity.
- Replacing some essential nutrients so you can make it through your day.
There are many homeopathic remedies that may be useful in supporting symptoms of stress and anxiety. See below a brief overview of some of the remedies. It’s important to mention here that its recommended you seek help from a professional qualified homeopath to ensure the best possible remedy and outcome is selected based on the individuals needs
- Anxiety, caused by:
- The anticipation of a big event, such as an exam, party, or marriage.
- Anxiety caused by health concerns and general issues of security.
- Panic attacks
- Stress-induced digestive
- Asthma attacks induced by anxiety
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- A Cold constitution, making it hard for them to remain warm.
- Sweet cravings
- Stress-induced physical illness
- Feelings of dread
- A fear of heights and claustrophobia.
- Stress-induced weakness
- Mental dullness
- Anxiety, caused by the anticipation of an upcoming event such as public speaking, an exam, or a visit to the Doctor.
- Stress-induced chills, perspiration, diarrhea, and headaches.
- Fear of crowds
- A fear of falling
- Anxiety, caused by any stressful emotional experience, such as grief, loss, disappointment, criticism, loneliness
- Other forms of emotional stress
- Frequent sighing caused by stress
- Mood swings.
- Stress-induced illness
- Oversensitivity and jumpiness
- Fear of not being able to cope
- Concentration problems
- Feelings of dread
- An inner sense of inadequacy
- Anxiety caused by mental stress
- A lack of confidence.
- Feeling intimidated by others, especially those they perceive as powerful.
- Fear of failure.
- A detachment from their own emotions
- Self-protecting shyness
- Being easily hurt or offended
- Grudges and general unhappy feelings
- Night anxiety
- Intense anxiety
- Nervousness around others
- Stress caused by overextending oneself to the point of exhaustion or illness.
- A lack of confidence
- Hot flushes
- General insecurity and clinginess
- Hot flushes
- Stress caused by hormonal changes
- A temporary loss of confidence
- States of exhaustion
- Difficulty in concentration
- Emotional sensitivity
- Fear of being alone.
Homeopathy offers support in restoring our body’s balance, health, and vitality on mental, emotional, and physical levels. It’s important you seek professional advice from a qualified registered homeopath or your GP to ensure you are receiving the best possible treatment for all that you are experiencing.
Would you like to learn more about homeopathy so you can help your community, family, friends, and animals? The College of Natural Health & Homeopathy offers NZQA accredited Diplomas in Homeopathy. Study fully online, part-time, and from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the world!
Start your journey today in becoming a Homeopathic Practitioner, and enrol now in our NZ Diploma in Acute Prescribing with Homeopathy!
(Adapted from) Source:
Natural Therapy Pages