Homeopathic Foundation Course for Retailers
Over the counter prescribing of homeopathic remedies for acute conditions.
This online course has been prepared by College of Natural Health and Homeopathy to provide information on the prescribing of homeopathic remedies for acute conditions in the retail sales context.
In this course you will learn:
- To provide sound information on the fundamental principles of homeopathy
- To differentiate acute from chronic conditions including when to refer to health professionals
- To cover ethical responsibilities when selling OTC homeopathic remedies to the public
- To provide materia medica and therapeutic information for common acute conditions
- To outline the source and preparation of homeopathic remedies
- To cover remedy selection and dosage for acute homeopathic prescribing
The course is fully online and consists of 16 modules, each consisting of a power point with voice over. Handouts are also included for reference. Each module concludes with a short quiz to complete before moving on to the next module. A Certificate of Completion is awarded at the end of the course.
Duration = 10 hours approximately
Cost = $195 (NZ)